Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day Seven: Partie un.

So, in giving up buying cd's for 40 days, I assumed that it would save myself some money and hope to be able to pay off my credit card debt and things. Lo and behold, Sunday, I went on a little venture to EB and bought some games (Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and Same & Max: Season 1). Oh silly me that in thinking that, "Oh, because I'm giving up buying cd's, I'll have more money left over."

I am a silly, silly boy.

That said, in a lesson of teaching myself some financial responsibility, I have decided to reward myself. If I do succeed in paying off my credit card debt by the time lent is over, I am going to reward myself with an Xbox 360 for Windows controller, because I would like to have a solid controller to play various games and such :).

No comments: